OnCall Parking Enforcement Solution
Explore three basic components to solve the most common parking management challenges below. These components are combined to complete the OnCall Parking Enforcement Solution for your property!
24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
We offer 24/7 multilingual customer support to ensure that your residents and visitors are always taken care of. This includes:
- Support via Call Center
- Support via Email
- Support via LiveChat
Our current language support includes:
- Haitian Creole
- More Coming Soon!
OnCall Patrol Services
OnCall’s trained and licensed staff will patrol your property for you, ensuring that your property’s parking policy is followed.
- As part of our onsite monitoring, we document and resolve violations.
- Every violation is entered into the software, and includes photos, time-stamps, locations and descriptions.
- We ensure full transparency and protection for you and your residents.
- All patrol staff are screened and trained Class D certified security officers.
ParkingPass.com Parking Management Software
Your property will gain access to the cloud based ParkingPass.com Parking Management Software which includes:
- Online Software – Accessible On All Your Devices
- Customized Parking Policy System
- e-Permit System
- Guest Vehicle System & Visitor Parking
- Messaging System
- Paperless Resident Registration
- Parking Enforcement Reports
- And more!
Who Uses our Solutions?
Because we customize our service and licensing options to fit different needs, we can provide solutions for a wide variety of customers, including:
- Property Management Firms
- Commercial Properties
- Homeowners Associations (HOAs)
- Security Companies
“When we first started the program we generated, within the first 3-6 months, $12,000 in revenues from applications alone.”
“Based on the amount of guest registrations, we were able to identify a large amount of unauthorized occupants.”
— Evelyn Herron, Property Manager, First Service Residential
“Now we really know who’s onsite, who’s on the property and who could be effecting the other neighbors. It’s been a wonderful thing all around.”
— Tracey Schnaitman, Owner, VIP Property Management