This policy applies to any users of any of the services of the Company, including but not limited to, the Company website www.oncallparking.com (our “Website”). This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- in e-mail, text, and other electronic communications between you and this Website.
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; and/or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and vehicle information (“personal information“);
- about you but that does not individually identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment used to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide to us in order to enable and utilize the Website. Such information may be provided by filling in forms or other information fields on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting or sending material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Transaction details regarding your use of our services.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including, but not limited to:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This information is statistical data that helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by:
- estimating our audience size and usage patterns.
- storing information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- speeding up your searches.
- recognizing you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including, but not limited to, prize notifications, expiration notices, or renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- For other business purposes, including, but not limited to, customer service, research and development, ensuring user safety and security, and compliance.
- In any other way described to you when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates only as necessary to support our business.
- When necessary, to contractors, service providers, or other third parties who are used to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the specific purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- After obtaining your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, which includes responses to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Except as set forth above, the Company’s personnel does not have access to your personal information and the Company does not disclose any of your personal information to any third party without your prior consent.
Retention of Your Information
While your account is active, the Company retains any information regarding your account unless you have requested to have the account deleted. However, the Company may retain necessary information after account deletion in the following situations:
- When there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, for example, outstanding credit or an unresolved dispute.
- When we are required to by applicable law; and/or
- When necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention, user safety, and security.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts or information about your account.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section Â§ 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.